C O V E N A N T P A R T N E R
THE VISION OF FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS:
I will forever remember the moment over twenty-six years since my life was changed in a moment of surrender. From that moment forward, I knew I was called to preach the gospel to the nations. My calling began as a tiny seed and has developed into the ministry of For Such A Time As This, Inc. This ministry’s vision is rooted in Jesus’ words to His disciples just before ascending to heaven, “All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:18-19). The Gospel of the Kingdom was designed to transform individuals and entire nations. Now with my wife LeAnne, God has given us the mandate to equip reformers to display the brilliance of God in every sphere of society.
HOW WE ACCOMPLISH THIS VISION:
- This vision is currently accomplished through:
- Our extensive national and international itinerant ministry
- Serving in an advisory capacity to leaders, ministries, and churches
- Equipping Schools and Conferences
- Leading Daniel Company (a prophetic community of intercession and prayer) Mentoring via small group discipleship
- Media: worship and intercession albums, books and small group curriculum, podcast, weekly webcast, and television program
- Humanitarian Partnerships: we partner with like-minded ministries to express the gospel through practical means such as feeding children, providing for orphans, providing medical care, and water filtration
WHAT IS A COVENANT PARTNER?
We believe that just as God has birthed and consistently expanded this ministry for over eighteen years, God also calls covenant partners to stand with us to fulfill the God-given vision of this ministry. Covenant partners are those who want to join their faith to our ministry assignment and vision through prayerful support and regular financial giving of any amount (specifically, a monthly gift of any amount OR a yearly gift of $300 or more). As a covenant partner, the fruit that God produces through this ministry also becomes your fruit. The word of the Lord that is released, the weekly intercession, bodies made whole, and the fires of revival and reformation that are birthed all become part of your eternal inheritance. Covenant partnership is designed by God as a joining together of hearts and purpose to fulfill the vision and assignment given to this ministry.
WAYS TO BECOME A COVENANT PARTNER:
1. Go to abnersuarez.com/give and set up a monthly recurring gift of ANY amount. (Select "Covenant Partner" from Fund dropdown)
2. Go to abnersuarez.com/give and give a one-time yearly gift of $300 or more. (Select "Covenant Partner" from Fund dropdown.)
3. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-709-7272 and let us know
you’d like to become a Covenant Partner and we will help get you set up.
OUR COMMITMENT TO COVENANT PARTNERS: Our commitment to you as a partner is that:
- We are and always will be a ministry of integrity in every area
- We will pray for you daily
- We will safeguard your card information & privacy; we never share private information with third parties
- You will receive regular monthly e-mail updates on what is taking place in the ministry
- You will receive an equipping mp3 teaching with each monthly e-mail (see sample above)
- You will be invited to exclusive partner meetings to receive ministry updates and personal ministry
We hope you'll prayerfully consider becoming a covenant partner with us!
Abner & LeAnne Suarez
For Such A Time As This
PO Box 2461
Dunn, NC 28335